we are 14 people:
we are living in London, Glasgow, New York, Helsinki and Geneva:
we are posting once a week to our blog:
we are responding to a weekly changing theme:
we are re:

Tuesday 25 May 2010

TOP FIVE

Whilst any mention of a top five/ten/thirty-two smacks just a little bit of some sort of High Fidelity ‘best break-up songs’ theme, in essence a Top Five is nothing more than a good old-fashioned list. And by god I love a list. Lists should rationalise an otherwise jumbled mind, but here are just two I found about my person today:

Back to the theme, here are two of my Top Fives...

Top Five songs in my iTunes, according to play count:


Top Five things I enjoy more than I should:

Eating jam with a spoon
Staying in bed all day
Maps
The smell of sunburnt skin
Chaka Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment